A minimalist walks in to an empty room…….
– Are they happy/comfortable?
– Are they disappointed there’s nothing left to get rid of?
– Do they think “Is that door really necessary?” or “This place has at least one too-many rooms”
Does minimalist see other peoples areas/homes as having unnecessary stuff/clutter?:
– Their living areas have STUFF (why do they have STUFF?). Do they use this stuff? What if the stuff wasn’t there would they miss it?
– Kids toys all over the floor or crammed in to plastic boxes….and LEGO!!
– Three different floor surfaces in a recently renovated home: Hardwood, Tiles and Carpet – did they really need the carpet?
– TV: Tens (or 100s of channels) and all of it crap – and the TV area takes up an entire wall and housed in an entrainment unit with DVDs and more stuff
– Ornaments, decorations, books, gadgets…….when will the madness end?
Does the minimalist think: “Maybe I can help this poor soul by helping them get rid of this crap?” “Or get me out of this crazy place”
I could go on, but this post is starting to look too ‘busy’…………..